Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Beautifully altered Curio Cabinet

Hello everyone I have another amazing project to share with you that features this gorgeous laser cut sturdy .100 chipboard curio cabinet. Which can be found and purchased in Gina's Designs shop
Finished cabinet measures 8 inches wide by 8.5 inches tall  by 4.5 inches deep.
 
I assembled the cabinet painted it with Gesso and covered it using Kaiser Craft True Romance paper collection. I also used some of Gin'a darling chipboard dress form embellishments. I enhanced with Lindys' Stamp Gang sprays and handmade texture paint to give it a more shabby look.
 
Here is the links to products used from Gina's shop








 

2 comments:

RitaK said...

Wow, what a beautiful project, I just sit here enjoying it... Happy Easter :-)

Sassy Scrapper said...

Thank you so much sweetie
Happy Easter to you too I hope you have a beautiful weekend.
hugs Bonnie


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...