Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Altered Desk Organizer

Hey everyone this is my last GDT project for Gina's Designs. It was an honor and a pleasure designing for you Gina your products are fabulous! I'm so thankful for this wonderful opportunity.
 
I've altered this gorgeous Desk Organizer that can be found in Gina's Designs shop as well as all the other chipboard embellishments that I used.
 
I used the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper stack to cover the desk organizer, inking the edges with Vintage Photo and used handmade texture paint all over to give it a shabby look.
 
For the chipboard embellishments I first used Gesso to paint them then used my Lindy's Sprays to add color and shimmer.
 
List of products used:
 









3 comments:

Anne said...

This is stunning, gorgeous embellishments!

Hugs, Anne.

Maia said...

Very pretty Stunning creation Bonnie!
I just saw you had also a blog tonight and subscribed.
Thank you for subbing to my youtube channel i was your subbie already.
Have a nice week
Hugs Maia

Timemimi 當代迷你倉 said...

文件葵芳商務中心申請葵興信箱伺服器主機代管防毒軟體網頁寄存中文代理小型新蒲崗伺服器設計佔用


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...